CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I did it!!



My own twist. Course they look a hot mess but I did it all by myself. They stayed together. ANDDD My hair is actually long enough for these man hands to wrap around!!!! Yippppeeee! I did these after cowashing my hair. BTW I am washing less and less. My hair shrinks so much I cant stand it and it takes at least a week before it gets managable. After these twist overnight I just spritzed with my glycerine, vit E, Castor Oil, Jojoba oil and suave conditioner and picked it out.

I finally made Shaloe butter and my hair is soooo loving it!! I melted the yellow Shae butter and allot of aloe vera, some vitamin E and Castor oil. Mixed it all up and BAM! It really makes my hair so soft.

I had to give up on the olive oil. It seemed to kinda just sit on my hair and get crunchy.
I am now at the legnth I need to do something. Wash and go looks weird. I look like whats her name on What's Happening....the waitress that was always mad. The headbands dont look right anymore either. I suppose I should cut the top off and even it up all around but if I loc or braid it I think I want the top alittle longer.

I dont know. Thats it for now. Im going to try to get some decent hair pics up. I never remember until after the fact.

1 comments:

Amina said...

yay!
Congratulations...
the spritz you made is sooo delicious