CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 7, 2011

30 day photo challenge Day7

Im getting ready to go on the diva trip with my BFFs.  We are going to Orlando, FL. Im very excited.  J and I went to my stepmom, who makes jewlry, to get some peices for the trip.  I got caught in a downpour of rain and my hair frizzed up some but not horrible.  I really like this routine so 8-10 twist and twist-out the next day.  Id like to think its ok to wear it like this more often than not.  Its not a protective style but Im not putting any tension or raking through it alot.







J and I played Beauty Shop.  I blew out her fro and put it up and puffs and then made her some flax seed gel that wasnt as stinky...The lemon was abit strong though.

2 comments:

YASU said...

Oh wow!!!! Whew Orlando is HOT this time of year it is a DRY heat too! I know you will have a blast! I need a BFF trip!

Your hair looks good. I'm so loving your journal! And your friend's hair is gorgeous!!! Yall ladies make me miss that fro of mine these days!

MrsRony said...

I know..Im already dreading the heat. It will be a fake puff trip I bet. LOL

Every woman needs a BFF trip.

Js hair is sooo thick and curly. Makes me sick..LOL