CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How I felt this week

I dont know. Alot of things. To go from having alot of hair to no hair....is a HUGE emotional adjustment that I don't think I appreciated before I did it. I know it will take time. While I have not been tempted to wear any of my instaweaves I do yearn for the money to have some braids put in while I wait....at least until my TWA grows enough for a headband. I know all this stuff is in my head an baggage passed down to me but its there none the less. I'm a girlie girl and even with big earrings and full makeup I don't feel it yet. It doesn't feel feminine.

I am proud of myself for doing it. I don't regret doing it. I don't think I look AWFUL but.....I don't feel pretty either. I feel like a bruising bulldog truth be told. Sigh...maybe next week.

0 comments: