CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Quick update

I'm sorry I've been MIA. My baby boy has left to go to summer session at NKU this week. I am trying to adjust. Then my brother showed up in town after being mia for 4 months needing a place to stay after leaving his no good wife. I am still keeping up with the cowashing and the spritz. I am feeling the need to cut my relaxed ends off. Its making me feel very Grace Jonesish. I cant tell if its grown or not but then its only been two weeks so probably not. I have not succumbed to the instaweave yet. My 20th high school reuninon is in August and I'm not sure I can go au naturale. I have only taken a few pictures but they look the same. I definately have some different textures going on. Im not sure how to handle that. I got a little elastic headband but my hair isnt long enough to actually hold back yet so I am still just wash and going.

Posting pictures is harder than I thought. I never have the camera ready when I need it or I dont think about it until after the fact.

0 comments: