CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

MY Puff

I did it...I did it. hey hey I did it. I got a puff...well..more like a poof at this point but its commin! whoohooo! I've been watching Youtube videos on how to tie the hair back with pantyhose and well...even tho I used a nylon sock it worked. Thats not what I used in the pics here but. Ive bought a few premade things to hold it back to see what works. I look at scarves but at $6-$10+ a pop I dont know.

I put a medium brown rinse in my hair. A first for me and I was disappointed. All it did was get rid of most of my grays. But now I know I wont die and my hair wont fall out.

Im thinking about getting crochet braids for a month or two to give me a break. Plus its just too damn cold and I need a protective style.

Im really not doing anything new as far as products although I do get the bug to try stuff sometimes but again...that stuff cost and my hair is diggin what Im doin so I will let it be. Im washing once every 2weeks or so because the puff shrinks like there is no tomorrow. I am thinking about getting a shape up and ends clipped. I havent done anything since the BC. Well....let me lie. I did try to clip a few ends and clipped too much in the front so Im gonna leave it to the pros before I do damage.

Check out this article on hair and Mrs. Obama.

0 comments: