CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good Puff

Well I had great puff weekend I had to share. I am so loving this natural hair of mine. I love watching the progress. So far I only have 2 or 3 thingies that hold my hair back well enough to make great puff and alas as soon as I went back to the mall they were gone. Bummer. Summer is comming and I hope to find something else. I thought there was anatural blog somewhere that sold them...but maybe they were for locs.

6 comments:

sachab28 said...

Your hair looks great. I'm really looking forward to creating my own puff. Hopefully by the end of summer.

Amina said...

what a beautiful puff!!
your hair looks sooo healthy :)

Carmennc said...

Hello my Twitter friend. I'm out and about checking blogs. Your hair is very pretty. I miss my hair at that length and even shorter too.

MrsRony said...

Thanks yall! I find myself missing shorter hair too. This inbetween medium stage is hard to style and deal with but I wouldnt trade it for the world.

tasha212 said...

I've had natural hair for going on five years. It gets easier as you grow it out. It looks great. I like this blog alot. It's my first time. I will definitely be back. Come by and visit my blog sometime.

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hi there! {waves}

I have chemical hair right now and I am debating about whether to go back to my African braids. I had braids for seven years.

The puff is cute though...I think I could rock that look in the pulpit!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa
__________________________________

@ Tasha {waves}