CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Love Potion #9: The Recipe of Oils I Use to Moisturize my Hair

Love Potion #9: The Recipe of Oils I Use to Moisturize my Hair

I just found this blog...yet something else I want to make. I really need to stop.


"I have found my dream concoction that works in moisturizing my strands and I am holding on steadfast. You may have found a mix that works well for you but if you haven’t or maybe you are just up to trying something new, here is the recipe for my Love Potion #9.

½ cup of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

1/4th cup of Jojoba Oil

3 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil

1 tsp of Castor Oil

3 drops of Rosemary Oil

Tip: To mix the oils with ease since coconut oil is of a hard consistency if not warmed. Boil about 2 cups of water in a small pot. Once water has boiled wait 2 minutes to cool for a bit and place your sturdy plastic container in the pot till the oils liquify and then freeze till oils are of hard or desired consistency :)

0 comments: