CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

My favorite summer spritz!

My favorite thing: The rosewater spritz. OMG!! Amazing. I cant stop touching my hair. its so solft and fluffy...not "greasy".

The basic ingredients are: 4-8 oz of rose water, 1/3 cup aloe vera gel, 1/3 cup vegetable glycerin (adjust aloe and glycerin as needed) and a few drops of rosemary essential oil. (I used tree tea oil instead of rosmary)

you can also change out the essential oil or add additional oils to suit your tastes. for example you could also add olive oil, peppermint oil, and tea tree oil (tea tree is good for those battling dandruff).

this hair spritz is sure to please – especially type 4s with very coarse hair. with consistent use, it makes your hair very, very soft. just add all of the ingredients to a bottle and shake well. that’s it. no blending or anything else needed!

0 comments: