CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 8, 2011

Natural product...junkie

Ok, so I did some cleaning out of my products and decided I didnt really have a whole lot.  Im dont think Im a product junkie.  Now I might be a slight hoarder of natural oils...but I just like to be prepared.  The few commercial products I have I dont really use often but Im reluctant to let them go.  I might need them in a pinch or something.  LOL

My cowashes.  I rotate these...there are probably 3 other bottles in the shower.  Almost everything has some sort of oil added to it.

 These are my spritz's of various concoctions.  There is glycerin, vitamin E in every one of them..some have conditioner in.  The application bottle is my castor oil/tea tree mix.
 My main essential oils
 The styling products...there arent that many.  I am slowly working through the Carol's daughter stuff and the eco gels.  Now that Im using my own flax seed gel I probably dont need them but....you never know,
I really dont shampoo often...maybe once a month depending on how heavy I get with stuff.  Again everything has an oil or 3 added into it.  The soaps are new.  Cant wait to see how they work,




My beloved oils...I just want to add some avocado oil...I need some  more coconut oil too....hmm

0 comments: