CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wavy



Well the twist came out, as some of you probably expected, looking more like very loose waves. But now I see the potential. I have it up in a makeshift french roll and feel ok to go out in public. I will redo it tonight with smaller twist and see what happens. I dont think there is anything that can be done for the back. I will take some pics later to show.

I really dig the Jamacian wax creme. My hair is so soft and not greasy feeling at all.

Im tellin ya I am soooo tempted to go get it cut off tomorrow I just dont know what to do. I will have to wait until I get enough new growth all around for a TWA because I wont be able to do anything with it. I am trying to imagine all this face with no hair. Its a scurry thot.

0 comments: